NewYorkSocialDiary reports that the Studio Museum in Harlem’s Thelma Golden and the Apollo’s Jonelle Procope attended Cosmo Magazines “The Cosmo 100,” New York’s 100 most influential woman, for lunch at Michael’s last Monday. Guests dined on the “Cosmo Cobb,” which will be remain on the menu for the remainder of the month with proceeds going to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
Other guests included were Sarah Jessica Parker, Gayle King, Diane von Furstenburg to name afew.
- Interview With Sally Hershberger – Hairstylist to the Stars: Style Icon (bellasugar.com)
- Sugar Shout Out: Tour Designer Sheridan French’s Exotic Texas Home (bellasugar.com)
- Lauren Bush Lauren’s Work-of-Art Wedding Dress (bellasugar.com)
- The Studio Museum Announces perFOREmance! (harlemworldmag.com)
- Akon And Ryan Beatty In Harlem For Concert (harlemworldmag.com)
- Does Harlem Want To Be An Uptown Meatpacking District? (harlemworldmag.com)
- Walter’s World: Weekend Picks- Dance, Film and Art (harlemworldmag.com)
- HW Pick: Performance by Jacolby Satterwhite At The Studio Museum (harlemworldmag.com)
- Tour of Harlem Cultural Jewel During Harlem Arts Advocacy Week (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem Cultural Jewels Tour Part Of Harlem Advocacy Week (harlemworldmag.com)